Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekly Homework for the Week of January 17th

Tuesday

Religion Test Wednesday-pp. 51-58
Read 20-30 minutes-post a journal entry on Wiki by Friday morning-
may use studying for Social Studies or Science as an entry
Science Quiz Thursday-pp. 82-89
Social Studies Quiz Friday pp.
Spelling Test Friday
Work on "If I Had $15,000" Math Project-due 1/27
Word Problems of the Month due 1/28
Vocabulary Test-Unit 7 1/25

Wednesday

Read 20-30 minutes-post a journal entry on Wiki by Friday morning-
may use studying for Social Studies or Science as an entry
Science Quiz Thursday-pp. 82-89
Spelling Test Friday
Work on "If I Had $15,000" Math Project-due 1/27
Word Problems of the Month due 1/28
Vocabulary Test-Unit 7 1/25

Thursday

Read 20-30 minutes-post a journal entry on Wiki or binder paper by Friday morning-
Social Studies Quiz pp.87-89-use handout given in class today
Spelling Test Friday
Work on "If I Had $15,000" Math Project-due 1/27
Word Problems of the Month due 1/28
Vocabulary Test-Unit 7 1/25

No comments: